Construction Risk Management
Comprehensive risk management
Your construction company is unique and so are your needs. We develop a plan, not a policy, and it’s specific to you: the type of construction you do, how you subcontract, the nature of your projects, your specific exposures and your loss history.
Security and predictability
MRG has a risk management strategy you can count on year after year. We have the pulse of the construction insurance market and when the marketplace changes, we pass that knowledge on to you.
Maximizing the value of risk management
We conduct a deep dive into your coverages and loss history, prepare a ‘cream of the crop’ client narrative, fiercely negotiate pricing and coverage, and we don’t stop there. On an ongoing basis, we review indemnification specs on bids, advise on contract language, manage client-specific calendars to keep everything on track, and more.
The MRG Blueprint
Our risk management and program maintenance includes:
- Coverage analysis and recommendations
- Subcontract review consultation
- Comprehensive Marketing Strategy
- COI Review training
- Loss run and Experience Modification Rate review
- 6 month out client EMR projections to assist in cost estimating
- Wrap-Up Program capabilities
- MRG client calendar ensures nothing is missed
- Quick turn-around time for Certificates of Insurance
- Annual client stewardship report
- Customized MRG estimator’s bidding packet
- Best in class policy checking process
- Construction class and safety credit application assistance
- Bid spec analysis and recommendations